Saturday, April 23, 2011

MaquetteProject- entry 13



With all the pieces done, all that's left is the paint. I tried to match the colors in Erick's model as closely as I could.










After the base was painted, I secured the brass posts into the holes I had set into the sculpey. You can see that the footprints to kinda guide where the figures should go.




Erick wanted the base left unfinished, so that was easy.








Matching the paint was kinda difficult. These characters had some strange colors. What I ended up doing was testing the colors by painting a little onto the color model sheet itself to see how close I was getting!


















TA-DA ! Finished.



VIDEO ENTRY 13-A



video



VIDEO ENTRY 13-B

video






Thanks for checking in.




On to bigger and better things.




UP NEXT:









No comments:

Post a Comment